Made these super energy bars after finding out a raw vegan bar could cost $4 each. That’s super expensive. Tried my own version at home. Costed around $12 bucks and I have 10 massive bars 🙂 It tasted amazing -in fact my picky husband has been craving for more ever since 🙂 You can customise it with what you like.These are soy free, gluten free, raw vegan, sugar free, coconut free[:( ], yummy energy bars 🙂
- Medjool dates-350 gms-deseeded
- Cashews-1/4 cup
- Almonds-1/4 cup
- Sunflower seeds-1/4 cup
- Pepita seeds-1/4 cup
- Chia seeds-1 Tbsp
- Cacao powder-3 Tbsp (more/less depending on how chocolaty you want)
- Salt-optional(1/4th tsp)
- Process them in a food processor until they break into bits. Look at the image below for consistency. Do not over process and make it well ground. Bits and pieces of nuts here and there is always tastier.
- Transfer to a baking pan lined with baking paper and press so that it sits tight in there.
- Refrigerate for 12-24 hours. Cut into bars 🙂 [I used a 8*8 baking pan and made 10 bars in total]
Love no-bake bars? Try this World’s best peanut butter-oats energy bars