- Coconut Flour-1/2 cup
- Buckwheat Flour-1 cup+2 Tbsp
- Almond milk-more than couple of cups of almond milk
- Peanut butter-2.5 Tbsp
- Seeds from 1/2 Vanilla bean scrapped [or] Vanilla Extract-1/2 tsp
- Salt-1/8 tsp
- Raw sugar[or]Agave Nectar-to taste
- Chocolate chips-heaps 🙂
- Coconut oil-required
- Mix Coconut flour, buckwheat flour, salt & choc chips well to combine
- In a smoothie maker, blend almond milk+peanut butter+agave+vanilla scrapping/extract-so it is nice and frothy and peanut butter is well blended.
- Pour it over the coconut flour mixture and whisk it really well. If you need it more watery, add more almond milk.
- That’s it make yummy pancakes with coconut oil.
Look at how Yummy they look.. Melting Chocolate chips -You don’t need any sauce 😀 Is there a better way to start your day?