Chocolate Pancakes-isn’t that something we all love? How about a pancake tower? Yum… And a mini-version? Cuter & Yummiest ever. I had 3 towers this morning. So filling and probably one of the best breakfast I’ve ever had.
- Buckwheat Flour-3/4 cup
- Coconut Flour-1/4 cup
- Cocoa Powder-to taste-(I added 1 heaped Tbsp)
- Salt-a tsp
- Agave Nectar-1.5 Tbsp/Raw Sugar-to taste
- Almond milk-around 2 cups [Coconut flour absorbs milk like a sponge-keep some reserve]
- Blueberry-to place on top of the tower
- Mix the dry ingredients first
- Add Agave and Almond milk
- Mix to a pancake batter consistency.
- Make small pancakes and place one over the other.
- Insert a toothpick through the center and place a blueberry on top
- Drizzle some Agave and enjoy your breakfast