- Strawberries-1 cup [You can use Mixed Berries too]
- Raw Agave-to taste [depends on the sourness -up to 2 Tbsp sometimes]
- Chia Seeds-1.5 Tbsp- I use The Chia Co brand
- Salt-1/2 tsp [I like it to be a bit salty too-Use 1/4 tsp if you think it might be too much]
- In a food processor, add berries, agave and salt and make a puree
- In a container, add berry puree and add chia seeds. Now, using a table spoon, whisk it well making sure there are no lumps. Do a taste check to see if you need any extra sugar, add more agave.
- After 30 mins, do the same, break the lumps and in goes into the fridge for overnight to set.
- Next day, Jam ready to go.
Tastes yum with this life-changing bread 🙂