Guacamole-one of my to-go dips. Tastes awesome with pretty much anything you eat this with. I am in process of creating my own polenta nachos-I have failed miserably so far- it tastes okay and it turns out be everything but nachos 🙂 even that something is so delicious cos of this super awesome guacamole 🙂
I made these Mexican stuffed mushrooms and served them with Guacamole 🙂 The best combo ever.
- Red onion-1/4-finely chopped
- Lemon-Juice from 1 small-medium lemon
- Salt-to taste
- Coriander leaves-1 Tbsp-finely chopped
- Scoop the pulp out of tomato and avocado and add it to a bowl
- Chop the firm part of tomato-very fine-add it to the bowl
- Add onion, garlic, lemon juice and salt and mix them all very well.
- Add coriander leaves and serve