Yayyy! Meatless Monday time again <3 This is by far, the healthiest hummus I have ever made. Just to give you sneak peak of what’s in it-Kale, Broccoli and Spinach 🙂 We had friends over and decided to make this awesome hummus.
- Kale leaves-1 cup
- Spinach leaves-1 cup
- Broccoli florets-1/2 cup
- Boiled Chickpeas-2 cups
- Garlic-1 pod
- Tahini-2 Tbsp
- Lemon juice-from 1 lemon
- Salt-to taste
- Pine-nuts-1 Tbsp
- In a pan, add 1/4 cup of water, add kale leaves, spinach, broccoli, cover and let it cook until they all wilt and soft to touch (on a low-medium heat). Let it cool for 10 minutes.
- In a food processor, add tahini and lemon juice and process until creamy. This makes the hummus taste much better.
- Then, add all the green ingredients, cooked chickpeas, garlic, salt and process them until they come together.
- Not creamy enough??? Add 1 Tbsp of water at a time, so you get real creamy hummus
- Add toasted pine-nuts, mix them all together ans serve