Frozen Banana Bites- This is not the right post for the freezing weather here in Sydney. But I had 3 overripen bananas, broken food processor (Couldn’t make my banana bread) and was craving chocolate. Thanks for an awesome discount at BigW, got myself silicone cupcake molds. So decided to make frozen banana bites with just 5 healthy ingredients. I just died eating this and am in heaven from where I am writing this post.
This recipe can be raw & nut-free. Substitute peanut butter with any raw butter. If you are allergic to nuts, use some sunflower seed butter.
- Overripen Banana-3
- Crunchy peanut butter-2 Tbsp
- Cacao-2 Tbsp
- Lemon juice-1/4 tsp [to prevent discoloration]
- Salt-1/8 tsp
- Raw Agave-1 Tbsp (I used 2 Tbsp because the bananas were not very sweet) [optional]
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mash bananas until a batter forms with some tiny banana pieces here and there. Taste check this. [Reminder: Fight the urge-Please don’t finish them now. You have to freeze these]
- Arrange all the silcone mini-cupcake molds on a plate that is going to get to the freezer
- Spoon 1 Tbsp of the batter into molds and transfer the plate into the freezer-for 6 hours at least and healthy portion-controlled dessert after every meal.