Kale Green Smoothie: **Warning**: This smoothie is extremely addictive and I have been high on it every single day for the last 7 days since this has been the only brekkie, my body craves. You know what I love about smoothies, you add all the ingredients in, whirl and there you have, a tall glass of smoothie.
This kale smoothie is super tasty. It hides the texture and taste of kale. Tahini, in the smoothie masks kale’s presence and this smoothie is super creamy, packed with nutrients, sugar-free,nut-free. This drink is also rich in calcium.
- Kale leaves-1 cups
- Spinach-1 cup
- Apple-medium-2-with skin on-[because I use Vitamix]
- Almond milk-1.5 cups [OR] Coconut milk-1 cup+Water-1/2 cup
- Medjool dates-5
- Tahini-1.5 Tbsp
- White Chia seeds-1 tsp [I use TheChiaCompany chia seeds]
- Optional: Agave/Coconut nectar-1 Tbsp [if smoothie isn’t sweet enough]
- In everything goes into the blender, until you’ve a creamy smoothie before you.
So, try out this Kale Green Smoothie Snap some delicious photos and tag #yesiamvegan on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. Would love to see some 🙂
Happy Eating <3
Love Kale and Tahini Combo? Try this Kale Sweet Potato Salad with Tahini dressing